General Information About The Product Line
Since the start of Marc Blackwell New York, a pattern has never been discontinued. You can assure brides that their pattern will be available as long as Marc Blackwell offers tabletop collections.
Shapes such as coffeepots, creamer/sugars and teapots might change due to the blank resource manufacturer, but place settings will always be available.
Delivery on the line, during normal ordering season is as follows:
- China 3-4 weeks
- Glassware is 2- 3 weeks
During the Gift Shows and tabletop show events, due to volume, delivery may be between 5-6 weeks. Keep in mind, all new introductions will have projected time frames but they are only estimates. Our goal is to ship all backorders as soon as merchandise is received and in date of order in cue. Please feel free to check with Customer care if you have questions or need to check on an order/backorder.
All patterns are ordered in 5 piece place setting or case packs in open stock.To avoid breakage case packs will not be split. Some patterns are designed to Offer assortments in case packs such as Mamie’s Garden, Awnings and Dots. Please check the price catalog for specifics or call our Customer Care for details.
There are always rare & specific circumstances where one plate, cup is needed, please call your Sales representative or Customer care for assistance in those situations.
- Minimum purchase on all opening orders is $1000.
- Minimum purchase on all reorders is $150.
- All new customers must place orders pro forma.
A check or credit card MUST accompany the order.
- First time orders must be accompanied by a valid credit card number with expiration date, resale certificate number, and phone number.
- We accept the following credit cards for payment: VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card.
Most orders are delivered within three to six weeks
from the date the order is processed.
Cancellation dates will be agreed upon prior to placing orders.
All hand painted glassware is made to order; therefore, cancellations will not be accepted after two weeks from initial placement date. All glassware cancellations after two weeks are subject to a 40% restocking penalty.
- Returns on any glassware orders are subject to a 40% restocking penalty.
- Returns on all other items including lamps and dinnerware are subject to a 25% restocking penalty.
- Items received that are damaged or incorrect
will be retrieved and/or replaced at the expense of Marc Blackwell New York provided that a claim is made within two weeks of receipt
of shipment. Subsequent replacement requests will not be honored.
We appreciate your business and thank you
in advance for your cooperation.
From our table to yours, many thanks.
- Marc Blackwell